" village poet

Wednesday, August 21, 2002

Well you were not going to get all of those things for starters were you? But yes we live in Thailand. Lived in Phuket for some years, described by Sharon as Wales with hot rain and elephants....not far off. Now we are in Bangkok, the three of us and the fourth not so
far away today on those blasted islands. Have told him not to go swimming at tea time..he just says....yeah..yeah....just what you expect of someone aged 22 with little sense of preservation other than recourse to the Vodka and the Overdraft.
So you have worked out this is a baby blog. Well no doubt we will learn. Not sure how much XHTML I want to learn.
So we live here, we work here, sort of; the boy will be a REAL lawyer soon...and the babe..well she is 3 nearly 4 months or so old..so she has a different agenda!
And I will sort out all these links. I know this is juvenile stuff but I am not a Thai pubescent with XML in my wallet and frankly Blogger can hardly be bothered to tell you owt. So in a while I will go trawling. Fishing seems to be a sort of blog metaphor. I have come across it several times.
Intoned the poet