" village poet

Monday, October 07, 2002

03.30 Monday morning has to be one of the real low times..does it not?I really do not know what to do! Should I even be writing this publicly? Probably not! This is the weblog as real confessional journal!!
What if........?
What if I changed my life 100%..........Threw away all my friends and family and ID, banks,. and all that stuff........who cares?
What if I never sent another email?
What if Elodie is never well..............how do people actually deal with damaged children......amongst all the websites and pontificating I do not see this answered. I had the misfortune, as I was thrashing around for some help, to sign up for The UK Colostomy Website...I am not going to post it. Appallingly aggressive, secretive and unhelpful.......actually typically Brit.... jolly colostomy soc. etc. Not like the US stuff. Had some great emails from mums in the US and Canada...open, helpful, encouraging.........I am not sure we could ever go back to live in the UK, however bad it is here........

I just weep

Again and every day